Electrical Maintenance Technician
Salary Up to £37,000 per annum
Location St. HelensFULL_TIME
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-20 engineering St. Helens Merseyside GB GBP 37000 37000 37000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well established specialist manufacturing business have an opportunity to join them as a Electrical Maintenance Technician.
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- To support the Plant Maintenance team with maintenance programme.
- To identify and to support Continuous Improvement Opportunities within the Plant's Electrical Equipment.
- To perform Electrical Maintenance where required.
- To follow Health & Safety Procedures.
- To work effectively alone or in a team.
- To communicate confidently with other colleagues and Senior Managers.
- To research and stay up to date with Electrical Regulations.
- Experience in working in a similar Electrical Maintenance Technician role within a fast paced manufacturing plant.
- To hold relevant Electrical Qualifications.
- 17th Edition Regulations.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Procedures.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Self Motivated.