Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Ranford
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 engineering West Midlands West Midlands GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a UK QHSE Manager to join an International Manufacturing Business.
Our client are on the lookout for an experienced QHSE Manager to cover 4 sites acroos the UK, the individual will be working with the operational team to ensure quality standards are met.
The successful applicant will have to complete the following duties and responsibilities:
- Setting QEHS compliance objectives and ensuring that operational QEHS targets are achieved
- Working with the innovation team to ensure that new products / product development meets with the relevant quality/specification standards, by ensuring testing, verification and validation support is provided in a timely manner
- Writing technical and management systems reports
- Ensuring product validation and first-off checks are completed, in line with operational requirements
- Ensuring that external 3rd party accreditation to relevant standards (i.e. 9001, 14001, 18001/45001, EN1090, etc.) are completed to a satisfactory level of compliance;
- Ensuring that all operations have suitable and sufficient risk assessments, SWP’s and SOP’s, and that they are regularly reviewed;
- Line management of QEHS team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Six Sigma Qualifications
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Experience working in a QA, EHS or Engineering position
- Experience of day to day management of a Quality team
- Relevant experience within Manufacturing
About the role:
- Full Time Permanent
- 37 Hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm & Friday 8:30am - 4pm
- Salary = £40,000 - £50,000 depending upon experience
If this role is of interest then please apply today or contact Tom on the Engineering team for some more details.