Maintenance Engineering Team Leader
Salary £45,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Ranford
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 engineering Bristol Bristol GB GBP 45000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER REQUIRED!! Robert Walters are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Team Leader.
Our client is a General Manufacturing company based in the Bristol area and they require someone with the following qualifications and experience:
- A Qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years + experience working as a Maintenance Manager or Team Leader
- Must have experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Good verbal communication skills required
- Work with Process Engineering to develop the automation strategy and roadmap for the site
- Develop the sites capex budget submissions
- Lead the sites management team to identify new process improvement opportunities in the areas of quality, cost, performance, and preventive and predictive maintenane
- Manages all the plants facilities and utilities (energy, water, waste) and ensures all the sites buildings, equipment and facilities comply with all relevant legislation
- Have full control of the Maintenance budget
This role comes with a generous starting salary and an opportunity for someone to develop themselevs and their career.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today, or alternatively please contact Tom on the Engineering team at Robert Walters for more information.