Head of Engineering Maintenance
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Lamplugh
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 manufacturing-and-production Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Head of Engineering Maintenance based in Merseyside driving a asset reliability strategy for a cash rich, large and successful business.
Leading a direct team of 4 you will ensure an efficient and effective asset reliability strategy across a large operations ensuring all legislation and statutory requirement s are followed. You will need to deliver world class manufacturing techniques, manage engineering spend and insure up time.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in an engineering management role
- Strong reliability and asset management techniques
- Good knowledge of health and safet as well as strong understanding of compliance standards such as EAWR, PUWER, LOLER
- Stakeholder management and communications skills across a number of levels
- Budgetary management skills
Please apply below or contact Richard Lamplugh on 01612407453