30 November 2018
A global Business Process Management Consultancy is recruiting a Process Improvement Lead to join their Quality Control and Process Improvement team in the Birmingham area.
- Work as Lean Champion for defined scope
- Responsible for Lean deployment
- Work closely with client Lean & Six Sigma Champions for deployment
- Provide Lean consulting, coaching and mentoring to stakeholders in defined scope
- Solution Evaluation and Recommendation
- Resolves simple common issues with speed and accuracy; ability to understand issue and analyze root cause through direct customer interaction; to resolve complex issues and cross functional issues; and communicates with clients effectively.
- Training and Change Management
- Responsible for Monitoring and ensuring Service Quality Plan adherence.
- Work in conjunction with the Team Leaders and the Operations Managers to ensure performance and quality standards are adhered.
- Conduct & facilitate Internal & External audit (Like ISO Audits, Independent Assessment etc.)
- Establishing & strengthening QC Practices as per process & business requirement.
- Support to QC's, TL & Managers in driving Quality Improvements
The ideal candidate for Process Improvement Lead will have the following skills and experience:
- An understanding and awareness of Lean Six Sigma principles
- Domain knowledge in Finance or HR processes
- Strong analytical skills and advanced user of Excel
- Experience of multi-service/multi-location clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with desire to learn quickly