Interim Procurement & Contract Manager
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-25 oil-and-gas UK
Currently recruiting for an Interim Procurement & Contracts Manager for a business based in Cheshire for an ongoing project.
One of the key components of this role will be preparing and writing new procurement governance policies in response to Brexit.
- Developing procurement policies, processes, tools & techniques and the supplier management programme
- Coordinating audit activity
- Ensuring all UK locations are aware of procedures & processes for undertaking end to end P2P, sourcing & procurement activities
- Manage supplier risk management framework & policies
- Mitigating risk
- Measure and manage ongoing performance
- Experience working in a regulated enviroment
- SAP Procurement module knowledgee
- P2P systems & process knowledge
- Experience in a procurement; contract management; supplier relationship role
- Strong stakeholder management
- Compliance/audit/quality management experience
- Risk mitigation management
- Has written/drafted procurement procedures
- Amended contracts; policies; procedures in relation to new legislation e.g. GDPR
If you are interested in the above position then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.