Supplier Relationship Specialist - 6 month FTC
Salary Up to £40,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-09-29 purchasing-and-procurement UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently recruiting for a Supplier Relationship Specialist for an organisation based in Manchester for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Supplier Relationship Specialist will be managing relationships with key suppliers with a large focus on contract managament (e.g. managing KPIs & SLAs).
- Monitoring KPIs & SLAs on key contracts with suppliers
- Ensuring as much value as possible is being achieved with the current agreements in place with suppliers
- Look at ways to improve the relationship and agreement with the supplier
- Monitor risks and look for ways to minimise risk
- Generate reports on SRM
- Lead supplier review meetings with internal stakeholders; working closely with the procurement team
- Support procurement team of negotiation of new contracts when necessary
- Strong supplier relationship management/contract management skills
- Ability to communicate confidently with procurement & legal teams; internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills
- MCIPS qualification (OR a relevant equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.