Interim Contract Commercial Manager
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-09-06 purchasing-and-procurement UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Commercial Contract Manager for a client based in Manchester City Centre for an initial short term assignment until the end of October.
The role will be working within a team to review all contracts with 3rd party suppliers across the business and update in relation to legislation and beneficial commercial terms for both parties. You will be conducting a full review of the supplier and contract base and will be required to work very closely with the legal department in redrafting or terminating contracts where necessary. You will also help look at risk management frameworks and developing processes to on-board new suppliers and working closely with procurement to achieve this.
- Strong contract management skills
- Used to reviewing a high volume of contracts
- Able to begin a role by the last week in August
- Ability to confidently deal with suppliers and negotiate with them
- Strong stakeholder management
- Worked in a legal environment or hold a Law degree
- Experience in a professional services/financial services/legal/retail/technology industry in a commercial/supplier relationship/contract management capacity
Should you be interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.