Supplier Relationship/Contract Manager - 6 month FTC
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Relationship/Contract Manager for a 6 month FTC for a Professional Services organisation. This is a new role to the business and can be based in Manchester, Nottingham or Birmingham.
The role is to implement strategic management of relationships with key suppliers, contract negotiations and delivering savings on their third party spend. You will be responsible for reporting on feedback and managing the database. Identifying risks and focusing on GDPR with third party suppliers will be required. There will also be an element of identifying business development opportunities.
- Able to begin a temporary role within the next couple of weeks
- Strong contract management/relationship management skills
- Database management
- Strong negotiation and supplier relationship management skills
- Ability to monitor risk
- Strong stakeholder management
- Worked in a Professional Services environment
- Knowledge of the health sector
- Project management experience
- Business Development background (OR marketing)
If you are interested in the above role then please click to apply. For further information please contact Hannah directly.