Contracts Sourcing Advisor (Temporary)
Salary Up to £16 per hour
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 28 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a Contract Sourcing Advisor for a short term (3 month contract) for a business based in Cheshire who are ideally looking for someone to start in the next couple of weeks.
The role will be responsible for reporting on IT contract renewals, enquiries and expirations; producing reports to support technology sourcing; uploading suppliers and maintaining the Contract Database. Supporting the sourcing team in their re-negotiation, renewal or termination of IT licencing agreements.
- Support on the contract management process
- Ensure that IT supplier contracts are accurately recorded
- Support budget holders in their financial management of IT contracts, renewals and expirations
- Support sourcing with renegotiation of IT contracts
- Maintaining the Contracts Database
- Produce reports
- Ensure Purchase Orders are managed
Experience in a contract management/procurement/sourcing role
- Strong knowledge of the P2P processes
- Effective communicator
- Have managed a contract database
- Able to begin a role in the next 2-3 weeks
IT Contract/sourcing experience
- Worked in financial services
- CIPS qualified
If you are interested in the position then please click to apply. If you require further information then please contact Hannah directly.