Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Petty
Date posted 11 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
You will be expected to deliver an effective operational contract service to the business ensuring relevant policies, processes and risk management strategies are fully implemented utilising a pre-dominantly standard contractual framework.
- Support the Head of Procurement and Contract Operations in the implementation of the operating model for the team.
- Ensure the delivery of good service to agree SLA’s with the business.
- Be the primary contact for contract requirements relating to the sale of products and services to customers including NDA’s etc
- Negotiate customer agreements for multiple service offerings across business units utilising standard frameworks wherever possible
- Develop and/or adjust contractual templates for the introduction of new services.
- Lead on related negotiations with key customers to ensure Inmarsat’s legal position on important clauses is preserved and standard frameworks respected.
- Support and leverage relevant technology in making the task more efficient
- Challenge all aspects of the contractual framework to ensure contracts can be implemented effectively (operationalised)
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of a busy service delivery style environment
- Excellent prioritisation/organisation skills
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Effective communicator at all levels of the business
- Previous commercial/legal/contracts experience
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Educated to degree level (law degree or post grad qualification)
- Experience working in a complex global or multisite FTSE100/FTSE250