Third Party Vendor Manager
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Vanda Pickup
Date posted 27 October 2016
A Big 4 US Bank is looking to hire a junior 3rd Party Vendor Manager in London who will be responsible for supplier management across the group's spend area's, with a particular focus on risk management.
The Third Party Vendor Manager will be involved throughout the procurement process, working alongside the Procurement team to establish an engagement request, to managing the on-boarding and maintenance of suppliers.
Key Third Party Vendor Managerresponsibilities:
- Collaborate with lines of business (e.g. Procurement, Risk) to support the risk management of suppliers to ensure compliance with banking policy
- Support the development and implementation of the vendor framework, embedding KPIs/SLAs into agreements
- Create internal control improvements by challenging the effectiveness of existing policies, procedures, and processes
- Act as the Relationship Manager across 3rd party services from a vendor risk perspective
- Maintain and manage supplier relationships, ensuring all risk assessments are up to date and appropriate - performing due diligence and partnering with Risk where necessary
- You will need to be confident and inquisitive as the role will require you to challenge lines of business on their supplier risk assessment
- A quick learner, who is able to work autonomously
- Financial services experience advantageous
- Demonstrable experience in vendor/supplier management, ideally with supplier risk experience
- Ability to work in partnership across various stakeholder groups, including senior management
This Third Party Vendor Manager role will provide a fantastic opportunity for someone at the early stages of their career to develop experience within the vendor/risk management space in a global bank, with opportunity to broaden the role further going forward.
To apply, please submit your CVs through the link.