Salary £45,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Ranford
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 engineering Bristol Bristol GB GBP 45000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED!! Robert Walters are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Engineering Project Manager.
Our client is a General Manufacturing company based in the Bristol area and they require someone with the following qualifications and experience:
- A Qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years + experience working as an Engineering Manager or Manufacturing Manager
- Must have experience working as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Must have experience of Project Management, working on multiple Engineering projects to help with the continuous improvement of a Manufacturing Business.
- Must have experience working in an Automation environment.
- Good verbal communication skills required
- Develop the sites capex budget submissions
- Lead the sites management team to identify new process improvement opportunities in the areas of quality, cost, performance, and preventive and predictive maintenance
- Manages all the plants facilities and utilities (energy, water, waste) and ensures all the sites buildings, equipment and facilities comply with all relevant legislation
- Have full control of the budget for continuous improvement
This role comes with a generous starting salary of up to £47,000 + a 10% annual bonus with an opportunity for someone to develop themselevs and their career.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today, or alternatively please contact Tom on the Engineering team at Robert Walters for more information.