Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + Overtime is available
Consultant Tom Ranford
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 engineering Telford Shropshire GB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our client based in the Telford area.
Our client is a large Heavy Industrial Engineering company and due to an increase in workload are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join there existing team to help with the breakdowns and PPM of their overhead cranes, switchgear and PLC's.
This role is a fulltime permanent position with regular overtime available. The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant Electrical Qualification
- 18th/17th editiion is essential
- Experience working with PLC's is desirable
- Must have Electrical Engineering experience and must be able to successfully complete fault finding problems
- Must be flexible and be willing to complete overtime when required
If you are interested in this position then please apply today, or alternatively please contact Tom on the Engineering team for some more information.