Salary £75000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading Telecommunications business in London and currently recruiting a Bid Manager role to assist sales teams in managing the development of complex customer proposals and ensure that the sales strategy and win themes have been appropriately addressed in order to maximise the potential to win deals.
The Bid Manager Role:
- Manage the collaboration between sales and all other senior stakeholders including Product, Design, Pricing, Commercial, Finance, etc.
- Ensure all complex sales opportunities and proposals are appropriately assessed for commercial viability
- Conduct initial analysis of tender documents and identify resourcing requirements for the timely submission of the bid. As part of this review, highlight any complexities or risks that need to be addressed
- Identify and brief key stakeholders to confirm roles and responsibilities
- Scope and plan bid activities, schedules, and responsibilities of the bid team, including preparation of a bid plan and annotated outline
- Manage the bid plan/schedule and major milestones, including bid reviews
- Identify and manage the escalation of issues utilising internal tools and other communications
- Perform the key role for the management and handling of documents during the development, proposed and close stages of the bid
- Manage the Win Price determination process
- Attend Proposal Review Board meetings when required and be prepared to provide information relating to the overview, timing, issues and next steps for the assigned opportunity
About the Person:
The Bid Manager will be experienced in managing complex bid processes in the Tech, Telecommunications or Outsourcing space. You will have strong project management skills and presentation skills. The Bid Manager will have a proven track record of facilitating key stakeholder meetings and action plans, engaging and influencing stakeholders.
This leading Telecommunications business are well established and have a global reach. They have a progressive and forward thinking environment and opportunities to develop both in the UK and Internationally.
Apply now for more details if you have solid Bid Management experience in the Tech, Telecommunications or Outsourcing space.
If you are interested in understanding more about this role, please apply in confidence. Should you require further assistance, please email email@example.com or call 0207 509 8089.