Salary £35000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 12 October 2016
A leading Data Network services company with a multi-million pound turnover based in Birmingham are seeking an experience Product Manager to join their continued expansion within the Infrastructure services team.
As a Product Manager you will take responsibly for Product Management within the business dealing with planning, forecasting and production of products throughout all stages of the product life cycle. In addition to creating and managing the Service Catalogue whilst working with both internal and supplier stakeholders.
Product Manager – Role Duties:
- Investigate, select and drive product development within the group
- Work closely with Commercial and Finance teams providing support on Product Development
- Ensure products match market and customer needs
- Identifying market trends and review competitor products and services
- Identify products and services for Direct and Indirect routes to market
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams and support in building relationships
- Ensure upkeep of groups brand through media and trade press
- Support Sales Director and Marketing teams in creating product campaigns
- Assist teams on negotiating terms with suppliers for services and products
- Manage products and services through full end to end life cycle
- Ensure upkeep of Product/Service Catalogue
- Define and document products and services – including commercial and SLA’s
- Provide training and product/services within service catalogue for stakeholders
Product Manager – Ideal Background:
- In-depth knowledge of Telecommunications Market, Services and Products
- Industry experience, ideally Utilities, Billing or Telecoms
- Experience of supporting Technical, Commercial and Sales & Marketing teams
- Have previously launched new products and services
- Experience of product lifecycle and products/service catalogue management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This Product Manager role will be paying a salary paying up to £55,000 plus benefits.
This is an opportunity to work for a fast paced, technically driven organisation that has experienced year on year growth. If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for more information.