Brand & Communications Manager
Salary £250 - £300 per day
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ryan Fabian
Date posted 14 June 2022london marketing/technology 2022-06-28 2022-07-14 it City of London London GB GBP 250 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity to join a leading large scale, carrier and cloud neutral multi-customer data centre provider across Europe and Asia-Pacific. They are currently planning a public listing of the company on an international Stock Exchange.
The employee will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Brand and Communications team in the brand and communication programmes across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The role will require general administration and liaison with suppliers and personnel across the business at both group, regional and site levels.
- Supporting the Group, Brand and Communications Director in creating key messaging to ensure Global Switch is recognised as a leading provider across its website and other collateral.
- Assisting with digital communications including the management and running of the Global Switch website, updating of information, uploading press releases and other materials via the CMS.
- Assisting with the development and production (on and offline) of data centre brochures and technical specifications, carrier lists and other external facing corporate collateral.
- Helping with the development and implementation of internal communication strategies and assisting with the editing of internal policies and procedures, together with design and style of internally focused publications.
- Creating externally focused copy for corporate communications purposes.
- Overseeing the adherence of the corporate standards as laid down in the Global Switch Brand Book and corporate standard guidelines throughout the business, as well as the creation / updating of word, excel and powerpoint templates and company documentation.
- Helping the team with sales presentations, reports and communications with customers as well as helping with other Group presentations and reports and the sourcing of imagery.
- Maintaining an up-to-date library of Global Switch imagery and in particular up-to-date photographs of all data centres. Sourcing new photographers in Global Switch locations and dealing with all logistical arrangements.
- Managing translations, ie sending copy off to translation companies, checking the translations with the sites, and then either sending the approved translation to the designers, or uploading the content to the website.
- Interaction with external suppliers (to the brand and communications team) such as designers, digital (website) consultants, press advisors, etc.
- Providing an initial point of response to brand and communications queries received.
- To be the main administrative support to the Brand and Communications team, including the raising of purchase orders.
- Provide help on any other brand and communication activities and ad hoc projects as directed.
- A strong interest in Brand and Communications and a desire to develop personal skills and knowledge in this area.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good communication skills, as the jobholder will be required to liaise with all European and Asia Pacific data centres.
- Excellent writing skills,
- Good attention to detail – essential to ensure that reports and collateral are accurate and produced to a high quality.
- In addition to English, fluency in Chinese or one or more European languages would be a bonus.
- Experience gained within a B2B environment.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022A great opportunity to join an early-stage AI start-up with exciting opportunities to change how companies operate. Their mission focused and believe the best way to accomplish big things is to give people a great place to work and the space to flourish. They are VC funded, backed by Founders Factory, Forward Partners and Join Capital, and has raised £4.5 million to date.
Salary: £250 - £350 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022A great opportunity for a Demand Generation Manager to join a globally leading software company. As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager for Commerce, you will be responsible for a broad range of outbound and inbound marketing programs to drive qualified leads and resulting pipeline. Working closely with the regional campaigns teams you will create demand through digital campaigns, email nurturing, webinars, content syndication, and other tactics to drive qualified leads.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world’s first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. You will be in charge of their outward voice and written imprint of the brand. You'll help build the company brand to resonate with the user base, as well as potential new audiences just discovering the organisation. You’ll be a creative driver and a champion of their brand guidelines, able to nurture and refine their identity as they grow. In this role you will be responsible for writing excellent copy for blogs, website, social media, email marketing and beyond. We are looking for someone who is able to check the work of others and make informed decisions and improvements. You will be responsible for owning the tone of brand and copywriting.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world's first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: In this role you should be well versed in crypto / blockchain community programmes, such as working with a global team of external Ambassadors, following the processes and communication protocols for community-building and managing all conversations. We are looking for an experienced community support manager to join the team and own our communications and customer support strategy. This role suits a strategically minded, tech-savvy ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will join our Global Marketing team and will be active in our channels, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, Discord and several customer support channels like intercom & email. Customer support experience and Crypto knowledge are essential for this role, to ensure the effective implementation of existing and future projects and a proper level of customer support quality.
Salary: Up to £66,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022I have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing & Communications Manager looking to be a part of an industry leading organisation in the heart of London. This company operates a leading institutional electronic trading platform, delivering expanded liquidity opportunities, improved execution quality and significant cost savings across global fixed-income markets. A global network of over 1,700 firms including the world’s leading asset managers and institutional broker-dealers, leverages the company’s patented trading technology to efficiently trade bonds. Drawing on its deep data and analytical resources, the business provides automated trading solutions, market data products and a range of pre- and post-trade services. The headquarters is based in New York and they also cover London, Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, São Paulo, Hong Kong and Singapore.