Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 11 May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join a national software house, who specialise in developing innovative cloud based tools for an international customer base.
They are industry leaders with their own App on the Apple App Store, Deloitte Fast 50 List and are winners of multiple industry awards.
The Product Manager role will pay up to £60,000, based in their Solihull offices.
Product Manager – Role Duties:
- Work with stakeholders to develop the product vision and strategy
- Build/Maintain long term rolling product roadmap
- Present/Secure new initiatives from senior stakeholders/c-level executives
- Define product initiatives – with KPIs
- Prioritise roadmaps, with input from stakeholders
- Work with Architecture team to ensure technical solutions are aligned to business
- Work with UX team to design prototypes
- Attend daily sprint stand ups and reviews
Product Manager – Technical Requirements:
- Work with the team to develop best possible value solutions
- Agile / LEAN / Scrum principles
- Life product experience
The permanent role for a Product Manager will pay a salary up to £60,000. This is an opportunity to work for a well established innovative software house that has had a wealth of investment and has experienced growth year on year over the last ten years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.