Marketing Campaigns Manager
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 28 November 2016
A global market leading technology and communications business based in London are currently recruiting a new role as a Marketing Campaigns Manager focused on supporting the Enterprise business unit in hitting its revenue within target segments.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager role –
The role will work across both direct and indirect marketing channels and will be responsible for key message development, and the translation of these key marketing messages into print and online advertising, email marketing, social media campaigns, web copy, collateral and other marketing materials in support of lead-generation campaigns that will feed our partner’s pipelines.
Duties include –
- Initiate, scope, plan and execute best practice marketing campaigns that will actively contribute to the success of the business vertical
- Develop messaging for products and services, which forms the foundation of all marketing campaigns in respective sectors
- Produce collateral such as direct marketing, event messaging, white papers, service branding, imagery & video brochures, fact sheets and applications sheets
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to develop appropriate website pages, develop and edit copy, schedule the release of content in line with campaigns
- Keep internal and intranet pages up to date, in addition to briefing in editorial and signing off articles included in eNewsletters and ad-hoc emails to channel
- Work in Salesforce to manage, track and report on campaign performance
- Test, measure, review, analyse and report on results of campaigns and other marketing activities to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage the efficient use of sales support collateral within the Sales and Sector Development teams
- Safeguard the integrity of the brand and corporate identity across all communications media
About you –
You must be capable of thinking for themselves and taking the initiative. Excellent copywriting, organisational and project management skills are crucial, as well as the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
You will ideally have experience of Salesforce and be used to marketing complex products into multiple markets, through both direct and indirect channels.
About the business -
This forward thinking global organisation have a progressive culture and a focus on employee development and wellbeing. A leading tech communications business full of subject matter experts across multiple verticals, they are innovative and continually evolving, whilst offering solid professional development opportunities for you.
For more details on the Marketing Campaigns Manager role please apply now or speak to Scott White on 0207 509 8089 or email email@example.com