Marketing Project Co-ordinator
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-21 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am working with a fantastic client in Milton Keynes, they are currently recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator. The business is rapidly growing and is looking for a committed, motivated individual to join their fantastic team!
Our rapidly growing European corporate office is seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator mainly assisting both our Marketing and Communications departments to oversee, monitor and manage all relating projects from conception to completion. This will involve comprehensive action plans, schedules / timeframes, assessing resources required, work hours, budgets, participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Operating across a broad spectrum of assignments, you must be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable working with a multitude of tasks simultaneously. Examples of projects include the planning, testing, design and deployment of 20+ European replicated websites each tailored to specific market demands and language needs. In addition to overseeing regular, structured e-blast campaigns and internal communications including promotional content and company updates translated into 17+ different languages.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work to tight deadlines, quickly gaining the necessary understanding of project related systems including CMS, Marketing Cloud platforms etc. and also be proficient in MS Office applications. They should have exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Previous experience of and / or a demonstrable understanding of the Direct Sales / MLM industry is preferable but not compulsory. In addition, professional (e.g. Agency) experience dealing with international offices, colleagues and clients and the necessary mind-set to accommodate different time zones and the challenges associated with this would be a great positive.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives to regularly communicate / report back progress updates including flowcharts.
- Organise, prepare and participate in project stakeholder meetings and effectively prioritise outcomes, define action plans and develop strategies
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs and involve them in the planning and execution of appropriate projects (including Marketing, Communications, Events, IT, HR, Risk and Legal, as well as executives and administrative staff)
- Ensuring project deadlines are met, determining potential changes, adhering to set frameworks with all documentation maintained appropriately
- Provide administrative support and department assistance as needed
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Act as a main liaison with agencies and outsourced suppliers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree preferably in a Project Management, Business or other directly relevant subject
- Professional experience with international offices, agencies and clients
- Ability to speak, write and proof read in an additional language(s) is preferential but not vital
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative skills to coordinate and facilitate activities with fellow team members and general colleagues
- Proficient in MS Office applications and competent understanding of digital platforms
- Self-motivated with a great energy and enthusiasm
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Take ownership of projects from conception through to execution undertaking a more holistic approach as the departments and organisation continue to grow