Salary £18000 - £19000 per annum
Consultant Harriet Oakes
Date posted 05 September 2016
A global leader in creative promotional merchandise are looking for an accounts executive to join their growing team based in Manchester. Their extensive client portfolio covers brands such as Google, Michelin, L’Oréal and JCB. As an accounts executive you will be responsible for supporting the account managers, processing orders, negotiating with suppliers and dealing with customer enquiries.
The accounts executive key responsibilities include:
- Proactively and enthusiastically working towards agreed targets and objectives
- Excellent communication with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Good level of organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Completion of all other administrative tasks within the team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software packages
The accounts executive should have the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 18 months previous customer service experience, preferably gained in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide professional communication and develop rapport with clients
- A committed team player who will provide support to all staff members
If you are interested in exploring this role further then please contact Harriet Oakes on 0161 214 7434 or firstname.lastname@example.org