Salary £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Vicky Yates
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Marketing Assistant for a global Law firm based in Manchester City Centre . The role as a Marketing Assistant will support the Business Development and E-Marketing team and support the firms marketing effort in relation to client contact and relationship data.
The key responsibilities for a Marketing Assistant are:
- The main focus of the role is administering to the day-to-day Data Change Management process that focuses on data cleansing
- Processing of duplicates and contact record reviews
- Assisting with the firm’s new joiners and leavers records in the internal system and account creation
- Managing the day-to-day e-Marketing bouncebacks, responses, and new contact matching
- Processing contact information
- Providing some second level support to internal system users, in the form of data look-up, retrieval and editing
- Assisting the senior E-Marketing coordinators on the maintenance and management of the administrative aspects of the database
- Reviewing activities which are added to the system for format, content and appropriate tagging
- Using daily alerts from the legal press, to update internal system
- Assists with special projects on various issues regarding creative marketing and other matters as needed.
As a Marketing Assistant the ideal skills and experience will include:
- The candidate will have preferably experienced working within a professional services environment previously, and also experience working with database administration
- A demonstrable commitment to, and experience of, working successfully in a client-driven environment is essential.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a logical, methodical manner are crucial in this role.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to act as an ambassador for the firm, winning the trust and confidence of their internal clients through sound advice on best practice, innovative solutions and sensitive client handling skills.
- He or she must be capable of multi-tasking, possess energy and enthusiasm and take pride in striving for the highest standards of product and service delivery.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work methodically is crucial to this role
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills; with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and staff at all organisational levels of the firm.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and deliver against tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of PC applications, including the entire suite of MS Office applications (MicroSoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role in a fast paced, corporate environment. This is a contract role for 12 months with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract, the hours are also 12.00pm – 8.00pm Monday - Friday
Please contact Victoria Yates to discuss this opportunity in more detail – victoria.yates @robertwalters.com or call 0161 214 7430.