PR & Media Manager
Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 18 November 2016
A top tier, UK based law firm are looking to bring on board a PR & Media Manager in its London office, to manage the firms PR function and digital content outflow, including its website and all social media channels.
As PR & Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the firms press office and all media relations
- Generating copy for and editing content for newsletters and other marketing collateral
- Managing all social media content and initiatives in order to generate leads and client relations
- Working across various firm practice areas to deliver the content marketing strategy and an editorial plans
- Manage the firms PR and social media budget
As PR & Media Manager, you will have an excellent command of the English language and will be able to demonstrate a high level of editorial and copywriting skills. You will have previous experience creating content for websites and social media platforms, with an editorial mindset. You will also have some experience with Google analytics and a good understanding of best practice across various social media channels.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to develop their career with a firm which prides itself in providing clients with commercially aware legal advice across the UK.
If this role is of interest to you or may be of interest to anyone you know, please don't hesitate to contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7509 8743