Marketing Communications Coordinator
Salary £30000 - £32000 per annum
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 28 November 2016
A leading independent property consultancy is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator based in London to assist their teams company-wide. As a Marketing Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for overseeing the marketing and PR activity for both sales and lettings to ensure a consistent approach to product and brand marketing.
About the Marketing Communications Coordinator Role
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for driving and tracking PR in local publications to raise the profile of the office.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will also be responsible for updating on marketing activity at regional board level, and supporting the communication of central plans and other initiatives to the regions on behalf of the marketing department.
Marketing Communications Co-ordinator Duties
- Assisting the regional offices in the planning of campaigns as required, and making recommendations for improvements to the marketing of existing properties to generate more interest
- Driving sales and lettings leads through effective local campaigns
- Presenting campaign results to each office, analysing results and making recommendations for new marketing initiatives
- Advising on sponsorship opportunities and how to maximise ROI
- Growing the digital offering from the offices, and making the existing digital activity work harder
- Building successful relationships with each of the offices
- Ensure that marketing activity is as cost effective as possible, without compromising on quality and adheres to all brand guidelines
- Ensure that each office is maximising its PR potential, reaching out to a broad range of local publications for PR opportunities and providing market comment, local area insights and properties to be featured
As a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator, you will be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions. You will have solid experience and understanding of Marketing and PR communications to drive sales leads and proven experience in digital marketing.
About the Company
This global property company, based in London, is a leader in its market. They are now investing and focusing on improving their digital efforts within the social space and are looking for talented professionals to join. This company offers excellent routes for progression and will provide any individual with the necessary resources needed to improve and grow their career.
Apply below to the Marketing Communications Coordinator role or for more details contact Scott White on 0207 509 8089 or email@example.com