Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 15 November 2016
An award-winning and international legal firm are looking to bring on a enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Executive to join their Real Estate Marketing and Business Development team based in central London.
About the role
Reporting into the Real Estate Marketing and Business Development Manager, the Marketing Executive is to deliver high-level, quality and innovative business development and marketing strategies for the real estate sector group.
- Working with partners across the real estate group to identify opportunities to develop new business and carry out cross-sell initiatives
- Contributing to the development of both marketing and business development practice plans
- Taking responsibility for real estate-led pitching, ensuring the business follows a “best practice” approach
- Managing the production of individual pitches and capability statements, whilst providing coaching on pitch presentations
- Working alongside the knowledge management team and cross-practice group of fee earners to deliver relevant training to key clients/target clients
- Researching for and managing the process of the real estate directory and award submissions
- Developing various content for marketing literature and other collateral
- Driving seminar programmes, conferences and other events in line with marketing plans
- Supporting firm wide and real estate PR initiatives
About the company
Headquartered in London, this award-winning international law firm boasts a diverse array of clients across Global Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. The Marketing and Business Development department itself has been recognised for its outstanding work, which has been produced as a result of its dynamic and energetic team environment which encourages innovative thinking and fresh perspectives.
The successful Marketing Executive candidate will have solid experience of working in a Business Development and Marketing role in a professional services firm. It would be preferable that you have knowledge of the Real Estate sector and it is essential that they are degree educated. You will be an enthusiastic self-starter that is able to work autonomously as well as part of a team and have excellent communication and project management skills.
Please click to apply.