Lead Generation Executive
Salary £20000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Jack Alderman
Date posted 10 November 2016
A leading international law firm based in London is looking to bring on board a Lead Generation Executive to drive sales for their subscription based legal advice product
About the role:
The Lead Generation Executive will be tasked with working with the subscription products team to plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added lead generation activities ensuring key objectives in the business plans are achieved.
To work with the Business Development team to deliver on the marketing and business development objectives of the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Generation
- Research and create a target list of potential leads
- Prospect and cold call (where necessary)
- Follow up with professional written communication
- Initiate meetings with client decision makers and influencers
- Handle objections and take to a positive conclusion
- Gain meeting opportunity
- Report on activity via CRM system
- Weekly objectives reporting aligned to target quotas
- Sales Cycle Management
- Review and own leads through to handover
- Provide commercial intelligence on lead outcomes
The successful Lead Generation Executive will have previous experience working in a sales focused roles from within a professional environment. They will have great stakeholder management skills, a high level of gravitas and be able to work well autonomously and in a team.
About the company:
A leading international law firm based in London that excels in the financial services space offering great career progression and growth in the UK and internationally.
If this sounds of interest to you or you know someone who might be of interest please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org