Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 10 November 2016
A leading international law firm based in London are looking to bring on a Communications Executive to join a highly respected Communications Team for its Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources & Infrastructure sectors.
About the role
Based in London and reporting to the Head of Communications, the Communications Executive will support the firm’s targeted external communications strategy. The role will also be focused on enhancing the firm’s corporate reputation, whilst a small portion of the role will be focused on internal communications, ensuring better connection of employees through various campaigns.
- Drive daily media relations within the UK and globally in support of the firm’s priority sectors, identifying news opportunities and working out best media approaches
- PR agency coordination and media pitches across trade, sector, national, international and broadcast media
- Managing the firm’s corporate reputation
- Work alongside Head of Communications and the campaigns team on various legal and sector initiatives
- Lead on social media content distribution, with a focus on LinkedIn & Twitter
- Maintain press section of the firm’s website ensuring loading of fresh and relevant content
- Ensure story generation from across practice areas to the staff intranet
As Communications Executive, you will have gained similar communications experience within a professional services or agency environment. You will have extensive copywriting experience as well as an in-depth knowledge of the media with a proven track record of dealing with national and international journalists. You will also have experience using a full range of media channels, including print, broadcast and social media.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, creative and driven team player to join an award-winning international legal firm which prides itself in providing clients with commercially aware legal advice across multiple jurisdictions across the globe.
If this role is if interest you, or may be of interest to anyone you may know, please don’t hesitate to contact me – email@example.com / 020 7509 8743