Senior Pitches & Pursuits Advisor
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 10 November 2016
A leading international law firm are looking to bring on a Senior Pitches & Pursuits Advisor to join its London office, to assist with the development and delivery of global client pitches.
About the role
Reporting to the Pitches & Pursuits Manager, the Senior Pitches & Pursuits Advisor will work alongside practice areas and sector marketing & BD teams to develop and design pitches and proposal responses.
- Utilise the firm’s best practice to ensure easy delivery, compliance and consistency of client pitches
- Developing and designing quality pitches for clients across various industries and sectors
- Conduct relevant market research and obtain relevant business intel to utilise for successful pitch preparation
- Manage final production and delivery of complex client pitches
- Maintain and update pitch content in the firm’s pitch database and help to identify inefficiencies in pitch processes
The successful Senior Pitches & Pursuits Advisor will have gained previous business development or proposals experience in a similar professional services, corporate or agency environment. You will be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and be a self- starter who is able to work autonomously as well as part of a team. The Pitched Advisor will also be able to display strong written and verbal persuasion skills and will have a commercial and strategic outlook.
Highly recognised within its field, this legal firm has established itself as a global leader through its extensive global reach and deep industry knowledge. If you are highly motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, the opportunities for professional development and progression are significant within this role.
If the Senior Pitches & Pursuits Advisor role is of interest to you, or may be of interest to someone you know, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – email@example.com / 020 7509 8743