Digital Marketing Manager
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Jack Alderman
Date posted 02 November 2016
A leading real estate and property management company based in London is looking to bring on board a Digital Marketing Manager to drive digital for the business.
About the role:
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be tasked with supporting the Head of Communications in developing and executing a comprehensive strategy taking the internal and external digital marketing and communications of a leading European commercial real estate company to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing regional and local digital marketing strategies against set goals
- Create and deliver local digital property marketing programmes including SEO/ SEM, PPC, advertising
- Taking full ownership of domain management
- Using analytics to measure, report and improve all areas of digital marketing performance
- Manage and collaborate with external agencies/ suppliers
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be a well rounded digital marketing professional with experience working in either the property or broader professional services sector. They will be able to work autonomously and within a team and have great stakeholder management skills and gravitas.
About the company:
A leading real estate and property management company based in London going through a stage of growth offering great career progression and a progressive office environment.
If this looks of interest to you please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org