Marketing and Sponsorship Manager
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 22 November 2016
An independent public affairs consultancy are looking to bring on an enthusiastic and dynamic Marketing and Sponsorship Manager to join their friendly team in central London.
About the role
The Marketing and Sponsorship Manager will be engaging with the company’s important trade association clients, carrying out marketing and business development initiatives to raise the profiles of these organisations to both current and potential new members as well as their wider stakeholder audience.
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy to help build brand awareness and reputation of the organisations
- Devising and executing a membership growth strategy, actively recruiting new members
- Developing strong relations with existing members as part of a retention strategy
- Delivering important flagship events (including an annual awards ceremony), which require the generation of sponsorship revenue
- Managing the wider events programme within their programme of activity
- Managing communication channels (such as social media and website content)
The successful Marketing and Sponsorship Manager will have a minimum of two years business development or marketing experience, with a track record in delivering excellent results in previous roles. It is essential that they have experience in managing events, including sponsorship generation and that they have competence in using various communications channels such as social media, email campaign tools, cold calling and networking events. It would be desirable for the candidate to have a background in either technology or business/trade associations.
About the company
This independent public affairs consultancy has built a strong reputation amongst its clients and members through combining its extensive knowledge and understanding of the businesses they work with, alongside their political insight to create effective campaigns which both chime with and challenge political thinking. Whilst being small in size and friendly in nature, this company is results driven and focused on achieving objectives that make an impact. For a proactive and enthusiastic individual, this role could provide significant opportunities for development and progression.
If you would like to hear further information on this opportunity, please get in touch. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Line: 0207 509 8059