Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Jack Alderman
Date posted 19 October 2016
A leading real estate and property business is looking to bring on board a Senior Pitch Executive for a 12 month fixed term contrect maternity cover.
Working with the Head of UK Pitching, the Senior Pitch Executive will provide support in the production of B2B pitch materials for the Commercial and Residential Divisions.
- Support the preparation of must win pitches/tenders for UK service lines within the UK and report on all pitching activity
- Support the Head of UK Pitching as regards project take in and work allocation
- Ensure that all pitch materials and tools are up-to-date and accessible online through the intranet portal
- Implement (and encourage) best practice guidelines relating to pitch production
- Performance analysis of pitch outcomes from a win/loss perspective for reporting purposes
- Review pitching materials on a regular basis by way of quality control
- Build strong relationships with support staff and fee-earners across the business and support them in the development and creation of pitch presentations and documentation
The successful Senior Pitch Executive will have previous experience working in a pitch related role from within the property sector or broader professional services sector. They will be comfortable working within a partnership, have a high level of gravitas and stakeholder management skills whilst also being professional and polished.
About the company:
A leading real estate and property company based in London with offices globally offering great career progression and growth.
If this role looks of interest to you or you know someone who might be interested please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org