Business Development Assistant
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 18 October 2016
An internationally leading legal firm are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Business Development Assistant to join their central London office.
About the role
Based in central London and reporting into the Senior Business Development Executive, the Business Development Assistant will be supporting the wider team in carrying out high quality and effective marketing activities, including events, pitch proposals and marketing collateral.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of marketing literature, including experience statements, brochures and CVs
- Undertaking research for pitch preparation and client targeting projects
- Coordinating events and seminars with involvement in the end to end process
- Sourcing and negotiating corporate hospitality packages and tickets for sport and cultural events
- Coordinating the production and distribution of client and internal publications
- Monitoring and updating the firm’s intranet and website content
The successful Business Development Assistant will have previously gained a basic understanding of business development and marketing, can demonstrate excellent communication skills and can work collaboratively within a team. It is important that you are able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines, stay calm under pressure and are able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail. It is desirable that you have previously experienced working in a law firm or in an advertising, events management or general marcomms role and have been degree educated.
About the company
Through it’s extensive global outreach and discipline diversification, this highly reputable and internationally leading legal firm is able to provide significant opportunities for progression for a enthusiastic and positive Business Development Assistant.
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like additional information on this role, please get in contact. Tel: 02075098059 Email: email@example.com