Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 14 October 2016
A Leading global law firm are looking to bring on an experienced Pitch Executive to join their international Marketing & Business Development Team.
About the role
Based in London and reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager (Pitches) the Pitch Executive will work as part of the marketing & BD team to help ensure timely and efficient execution of pitches to the highest standard. You will provide pitch support to colleagues across all international offices, sectors and practice groups. You will also have an opportunity to lead support and project manage a number of pitches, ensuring pitch resources and tools are updated and developed.
- Work closely with Senior Managers and fee earners to identify and evaluate bid opportunities
- Arranging presentation rehearsals with fee earners and providing necessary feedback
- Gathering information, drafting content and coordinating client-facing document development
- Updating and maintaining content on the firms database
- ROI and capturing client feedback and assess areas for improvement
The successful Pitch Executive will have gained relevant marketing & business development experience within a similar professional services background. You will be able to demonstrate excellent copywriting and written ability, with strong project management skills. The Pitch Executive will also have experience working alongside senior stakeholders and will be able to work effectively as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on and enthusiastic pitch executive to join a firm recognised as a leader in the legal sector, having built an extensive global network to successfully deliver for clients both locally and internationally.
If this role is of interest to you, or may be of interest to anyone you know, please don’t hesitate to contact me (020 7509 8743 / firstname.lastname@example.org)