Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 12 October 2016
A leading, international legal firm are looking to bring on a Communications Executive to support their wider function.
About the role
Based in central London, the Communications Executive will sit within the firm’s global communications team and be tasked with supporting both internal and external communications in order to enhance the firm’s reputation and improve existing employee relations.
- Acting as the internal editor for communicating news updates
- Working with the managing partner and using digital and creative platforms to highlight the firm’s recognition and reward programme
- Working alongside the senior management team to support the dissemination of internal key messages
- Taking measures to help the firm promote itself to existing and prospective clients, working in conjunction with the CRM team
- Providing support to HR on a number of firm-wide projects and initiatives
- Coordinating firm-wide award submissions
- Supporting the Press Office team in driving proactive and reactive media relations within the UK and globally, publicising appointments and promotions
- Spotting news opportunities and formulating thoughts and actions plans for the most appropriate media approach techniques
- Working with PR agencies to coordinate various activities
- Keeping the press section of the firm’s website up to date with fresh and relevant content
- Utilising Twitter and LinkedIn to build on existing presence and stand out amongst competitors
- Working with the Communications Manager and Head of Communications on specific campaigns, both within the legal media and specific sectors
It is essential that you have experience of working in a similar role, and have been able to demonstrate experience in copywriting, internal communications, team coordination, media relations and social media. You will have excellent communications skills, be highly organised and be able to work collaboratively within a team. It is required that you are degree educated or equivalent.
About the Company
This award winning and dynamic legal firm has built its reputation amongst clients through relying on its expertise in multiple disciplines and its extensive global outreach. For the successful Communications Executive candidate, this role will provide many opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Please click to apply.