Client Relationship Assistant
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 05 October 2016
A leading global legal firm is looking to bring on an enthusiastic and proactive Client Relationship Assistant to join its Client Relationship Management team in its central London office.
About the role:
Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager, the Client Relationship Assistant will have the opportunity to assist the team in delivering excellent results through providing CRM and marketing support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the CRM team and fee earners in the production of panel and cross-practice pitches whilst developing relationships with firm-wide marketing and BD teams
- Monitoring market/industry events relevant to key clients
- Project managing internal/external events and conferences in line with the business development strategy
- Working with the knowledge team and fee earners to deliver client communications
- Supporting with the firm’s internal communications initiatives
- Working with the CRM team to initiate and implement CRM-led projects
The successful Client Relationship Assistant will have gained some marketing and business development experience, ideally in a professional services environment. You will be a self-motivated, highly organised and proactive individual who can demonstrate the ability to work within a team as well as independently. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines. It is essential that you are degree educated, preferably with a business or statistical background and be proficient with IT, Excel and PowerPoint.
About the organisation
Based in central London, this reputable legal firm has established itself as an international leader through its global outreach and expertise across multiple legal disciplines. If you are a highly enthusiastic and proactive self-starter, the opportunities for professional progression and development within this firm are significant.
If the Client Relationship Assistant role is of interest to you, or may be of interest to anyone you know, please get in touch to receive further details.