Head of Marketing & Business Development
Salary £95000 - £115000 per annum
Consultant Jack Alderman
Date posted 03 October 2016
A leading law firm based in London is looking to bring on board a Head of Marketing & Business Development to support the litigation and arbitration practice group.
About the role:
The Head of Marketing & Business Development will support the Practice Group Leader (PGL) in all aspects of business management, guiding and supporting them in their leadership role; developing the strategy and ensuring that the strategy, plans, structures and financial performance of the practice are in place, and aligned with the firm's strategic goals. For this element of the role you report to the PGL and the LAE Leadership Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Vision & strategy – working with the Practice Group leader to shape strategy
- Business planning - developing sub practice plans in line with the practice groups strategy
- Managing the wider litigation and arbitration marketing & BD team
- Financial management – In conjunction with the finance lead, Pricing Team and Legal Project Management team ensure a focus on the economics of the group is at the core of all that the group does.
- Developing and implementing purpose built marketing campaigns in line with strategy
- Advising and management of pitch teams whilst promoting best practice
The successful Head of Marketing & Business Development will be a proven senior marketing and BD professional with experience working with in the legal sector or broader professional services space. You will have great stakeholder management skills, excellent people management ability and a high level of gravitas.
About the company:
A leading international law firm based in London offering great career progression and growth. A firm that appreciates and invests heavily in marketing & BD and truly sees its value.
If this looks of interest to you please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org