Associate Director - Marketing
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading global property firm are currently recruiting an Associate Director role to work with the Residential Development sales team providing marketing and communications support across both digital and traditional channels in the B2B and B2C sectors. This organisation are a well established, prestigious, leading brand, well known as a global leader in their space.
Key Associate Director - Marketing Responsibilitites:
- Manage the design of external e-comms, internet, sales brochures, fact sheets, sales lists, and templates
- Manage supplier relationships
- Review advertising opportunities, web and other means of connecting with the market
- Ensure national residential initiatives flow over into B2C sales teams for implementation
- Develop new ideas to promote the Residential Development Sales team both internally and externally
- Help with the ongoing strategy of obtaining new applicants and buyers through marketing initiatives
- Monitor and analyse competitors marketing activity
- Review and prepare documentation for external use – strategies, reports, schedules, appendices, comparable reports and specification documents
- Be involved in the production of client presentations
- Publish monthly news and updates for distribution to international offices, desks and London agency teams
- Develop relationships with London agency teams to ensure inclusion in local residential events and initiatives
- Act as the link between Research and the team in the briefing production and distribution of research, working alongside the CRM and digital marketing teams
About You –
You will have broad marketing and communications experienced, ideally in the property or built environment sector, with a background creating and delivering compelling marketing campaigns through digital and offline channels. You will be an exceptional communicator with proven experience developing relationships at senior levels. You will have an appreciation for driving leads and finding innovative ways to build brand exposure.
About the Business –
This is a rare opportunity to work for a well known and respected, prestigious property firm in London. The are considered a global leader and operate with a high end portfolio.
If you are interested in joining a forward thinking business, in a highly experienced marketing team apply now.
Should you require further assistance, please email or call 0207 509 8089.