Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 23 September 2016
One of Europe’s leading boutique law firms is looking to bring on an enthusiastic and outgoing Marketing Assistant to join its new and growing Marketing & BD team in its central London office.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and BD, the Marketing Assistant will have the opportunity to be hands-on in helping to drive and support the firms marketing activities in its central London office.
Key Responsibilities include
- Managing internal employee communication channels including delivery of social newsletters and bulletins
- Managing and delivering internal and external events
- Producing and designing marketing collateral in line with the firm’s branding
- Managing and updating the firm’s website including photography and profile updates
- Supporting firm-wide marketing campaigns
The successful Marketing Assistant will have gained some marketing and business development experience, ideally in a professional services environment. You will be a driven, highly organised and proactive individual who can demonstrate the ability to work well with people, develop innovative ideas and show an interest in developing your knowledge of the legal sector. You will also be able to work well under pressure and have excellent attention to detail.
About the organisation
Based in central London, this boutique legal firm is considered one of Europe’s leaders within its practice areas. Alongside this, the firm has built a strong reputation for its professionalism and commercialism, working for a broad range of clients. A fast moving and exciting environment, this Marketing Assistant role provides a fantastic opportunity for career development and progression.
Please click to apply.