Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 21 September 2016
A leading property development firm in London are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager for a brand new division and project involving high profile and prestigious builds. The Marketing Manager will be part of a new team marketing high end apartment homes.
The Marketing Manager Role –
- Promoting the new brand to the consumer and business communities through web, social media, PR, events and advertising to drive awareness, traffic, rents & occupancy
- You will be identifying target consumer groups, developing strategies to draw them to the brand and coordinating the new brand with the unique messaging
- You will be collaborating with other Marketing professionals in the business to assure efforts across the disciplines consistent
- Generate first-class intelligence and provide insights into the London rental market and produce regular market position reports and competitive analyses
- Deliver all marketing collateral for the brand and each individual building offering
- Drive traffic to physical and digital sites using the most effective and innovative channels
- Manage Design, PR, Web, SEO and Events agencies
- Manage the website via the CMS platform
- Generate content and manage all social media accounts and work collaboratively across all channels
- Manage the digital and print advertising budget and optimise the effectiveness of all campaigns and activities
About you –
You will be a creative marketer, potentially from a leisure, retail or hospitality organisation, with strong experience in consumer and businesses marketing. You must be used to finding new ways of targeting audiences to differentiate from the crowd. You will have a desire to work in a leading, cutting edge new space. You will be an experienced business to consumer marketer who has worked across web, social media, PR, events, experiential marketing, promotions and activation to drive brand awareness, footfall and sales.
The Organisation –
This business are entering new markets and positioning themselves as a forward thinking organisation with a high end, current product offering. There is huge scope to grow and develop this role along with the division.
If you are interested in understanding more about this role, please apply in confidence. Should you require further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 509 8089.