Senior Marketing Executive
Salary £28000 - £29000 per annum
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 21 September 2016
A London based, market leading property sector organisation are in search of a Senior Marketing Executive. Working alongside the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be tasked with translating strategy and business objectives into tactical marketing communication plans; Building compelling marketing content, on-brand communications and project managing activity measuring return on investment.
Key Senior Marketing Communications Executive responsibilities
- Working with Marketing Communication Manager to develop, plan, implement, manage and evaluate effective marketing campaigns on time and to budget.
- Creating opportunities to promote the business to build brand credibility and trust.
- Supporting and, where applicable, managing communications across all channels.including: media relations, digital, site branding, awards, exhibitions and events.
- Working closely with the Marketing Communication Manager, digital team and communications team to identify and create stories and content to take to market.
- Working with design team to ensure that photography and design effectively communicate message and brand standards.
- Collating, investigating and copy-writing compelling content for a wide range of channels including brochures, news, publications, digital and presentations.
- Working closely with the business development teams to create, develop and implement marketing initiatives as outlined in the annual marketing plans.
- Managing own campaigns and projects from start to finish.
- Working with the Marketing Communications Manager and senior team members to conduct effective market analysis and market research.
Marketing Communications experience within real estate/ built environment exposure is desired but not essential. You must have a good understanding of marketing communications and be able to demonstrate previous campaign management experience.
About the company
This Senior Marketing Communications Executive vacancy is a superb opportunity to join a growing marketing department in an industry leading property services company. There has been much investment into the company over the past 6 months, with fast-track career opportunities becoming more readily available.
If you are interested in understanding more about this role, please apply in confidence. Should you require further assistance, please email email@example.com or call 0207 509 8089.