Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Stuart MacSween
Date posted 16 September 2016
A globally recognised professional services firm with strong representation in the financial services, is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join it’s forward thinking London based team.
About the Marketing Manager role
The Marketing Manager will play an important role both within the Financial Services team and wider marketing function, providing support to the Head of Banking & Capital Markets by taking ownership, and where necessary, reshaping the agreed marketing programmes ensuring strong delivery of various flagship marketing campaigns.
Key Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Project managing the development and delivery of Banking & Capital Markets marketing programmes for the FS sector, aligned to the firms marketing plan and Financial Services strategy
- Creating new programmes which will stand alongside the firm’s existing Flagship marketing activities in this key sector
- Providing high quality management information (including ROI) on the performance of marketing activities and programmes
- Researching and analysing the latest market, competitor and client data
- Maintaining strong relationships with relevant membership bodies and media
- Working closely with other members of the Financial Services marketing team to ensure all programmes are joined up, sponsored and delivered on budget in line with firm strategy, their success measured and monitored
- Take responsibility for performance managing more junior members of the team, and for the coaching, mentoring and development of marketing assistants and executives
The ideal individual for this role will be degree educated and highly-organised, someone who enjoys taking on responsibility and making a positive contribution to the activities of the UK Marketing team.
Key skills and experience needed:
- You will have a strong appreciation of brand management and proposition development, ensuring marketing collateral is fully brand-compliant, embedding brand in all activities and developing and maintaining compelling value propositions
- You will display excellence in marcomms, setting tactical plans and tailoring content for specific channels. You will act as a champion for marcomms, educating junior team members as to its importance
- You will develop on-budget end-to-end marketing programmes, engaging with the business to ensure smooth planning, consummate execution and accurate measurement of programmes
- You will have a strong grasp of data analysis, including business financials, and the ability to develop a strong knowledge of both the Insurance sector and competitors within it.
About the business
The business is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They have over 174,000 professionals working together to deliver value in 155 countries.
If you have experience in all of the key areas described and want to develop your career as a Marketing Manager in this London based professional services firm, please apply today or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7509 8919.