Business Development Manager
Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Jack Alderman
Date posted 14 September 2016
A leading global law firm based in London is looking to bring on board a Business Development Manager to support the TMT sector group for 9 - 12 months.
About the role:
The successful Business Development Manager will be tasked with driving forward the TMT and Consumer sector group for the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing directories submissions
- Pitching, targeting and new business generation
- Working with the ISGs on the development and implementation of client targeting initiatives and campaigns
- Advising partners and teams on specific and sector focused new business opportunities, and providing support on the development of the approach, team, proposition and supporting materials (i.e. credentials etc)
- In conjunction with Global Pitch Team and Practice BD team members, provide input to major pitches and promote pitching best practice across the Industry Sectors
- Internal comms and knowledge sharing
The successful Business Development Manager will have previous experience working in a business development role in either a legal or wider professional services firm. A working knowledge of the TMT sector would be advantageous. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and a lot of gravitas and be used to working with multiple partners.
About the company:
A leading global law firm based in London who offer great career progression and growth in the UK and internationally.
If this role looks of interest or you know someone who could be of interest please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org