Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
Consultant Casey Austin
Date posted 13 September 2016
A leading global law firm is looking to bring on a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator for its Energy and Infrastructure sector groups. As part of the Marketing & BD team for Energy & Infrastructure, you will play a key role in driving industry business development initiatives and marketing campaigns.
About the role
Based in London, the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator will report to the Marketing & BD Manager and working alongside the Marketing & BD Adviser to execute sector initiatives and strategies in order to maximise the firm’s growth opportunities and raise the firm’s profile. You will coordinate sector-wide as well as international marketing campaigns and business development initiatives. You will also provide day-to-day marketing and BD support to sector teams and lawyers across the globe.
- Key client portfolio management ensuring effective processes are in place
- Managing targeting initiatives, campaigns, client relationships and identifying cross selling opportunities through client and sector analysis
- Delivering market analysis for global business plans and implementing and monitoring budget plans
- Coordinating pitches and drafting proposals and credentials whilst developing relationships across firm-wide marketing and BD teams
- Creating and implementing marketing and thought leadership campaigns
- Tracking opportunities and ROI originating from marketing campaigns
- Planning and implementing marketing communications programmes
- Ensuring effective communication and knowledge sharing between internal stakeholders
As Marketing and Business Development Coordinator you will have previous marketing & BD experience within a similar professional services environment with exposure to the energy and/or infrastructure sectors. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills with a commercial and strategic outlook. A 2:1 degree qualification is essential.
Highly recognised within its field, this legal firm has established itself as a global leader through its extensive global reach and deep industry knowledge. If you are highly motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, the opportunities for professional development and progression are significant within this role.
If the Marketing and Business Development Coordinator role is of interest to you or may be of interest to anyone you know, please do not hesitate to contact me: Tel: 02075098743 or Email: email@example.com