Marketing & Business Development Executive
Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 12 September 2016
A leading architecture, design, and planning firm, in multiple locations around the world, are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join the team in London. As the Marketing & Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with the project management of community projects with the aim of becoming a specialist in the area.
About The Marketing & Business Development Executive
This is a senior position on the marketing team and brings with it a level of insight and strategy to project pursuits and marketing campaigns, working with various stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities:
- Partnering with global Practice Area Leaders to understand each practice’s specific goals for reputation building and business development, and support to set strategy for the marketing campaigns that will help to achieve the goals and strengthen reputation as a whole
- Working with principals, senior staff, and other marketing team members to design, write and produce all proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Managing business development activities, including managing target clients and incoming leads, following-up, and tracking opportunity status
- Leading the development of marketing deliverables, including proposals, presentations, brochures, email blasts, blog posts, and other marketing collateral
- Championing strategy and planning sessions for new business opportunities
- Performing multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Understanding and learning the company's portfolio of work, practice areas, and firm wide capabilities
For this Marketing & Business Development Executive you will have proven experience in marketing strategy and campaign implementation, with experience in community or public sector preferred. You will have strong project management skills and the ability to strategically think and recognise competitive advantage. You must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
About The Company
Within the architecture space this company is one of the leaders. Based in London, the company's work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply in confidence. If any further assistance is needed, please email email@example.com or call 0207 509 8089.