Salary £35000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 09 September 2016
A global and market leading architectural practice are seeking the acquisition of a PR Manager, to join the team in their London Head Office. You will be responsible for developing and executing the PR campaigns that will drive the EMEA business, strengthening visibility and building greater reputation across the four regions. Reporting into the Marketing Lead, this opportunity presents a unique proposition for you move into an already reputable organisation, and play a major part in the growth plans and future business objectives.
PR Manager Responsibilities
- Creating strategy and executing external communications programs across multiple channels that reflect the firm’s global brand as well as the EMEA region’s positioning
- Maintaining accurate record-keeping and tracking protocols for all media, awards, social media including budgeting
- Building and maintaining relationships with the most influential journalists within each of our four distinct geographic markets in EMEA
- Collaboration with EMEA regional leadership to create thought leadership platforms for our key leaders that differentiate our point of view
- Developing stories that leverage our project work to provide credibility across our markets and industry practice areas
- Write copy for media releases, articles, blog posts, social media content and bios
- Collaborating with the marketing team to execute client and community events
- Engaging member of the firm’s global PR network – working in collaboration with other PR professionals around the world
You will have a previous track record of Public Relations activity and proven experience within the Architectural or Build Environment space. A journalist past is desirable but not essential, however a strong written ability is required for this role.
Within the architectural space this company is one of the leaders. Based in London, the company's work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
Should this opportunity of a PR Manager be of interest in any way, please apply in confidence via the link presented. If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 509 8089.