Social Media Manager
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant James Bell
Date posted 22 August 2016
A UK leading independent property consultancy is seeking a Social Media Manager based in London to assist their teams company-wide. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for development and management of effective social media marketing strategy and identifying opportunities to achieve meaningful and purposeful business results.
About the Social Media Manager Role
- Owning strategy, implementation and execution of social media marketing
- Responsible for developing and managing tactical social media marketing strategy to acquire and retain users on company website
- Ensure smooth integration of social marketing plans and social media campaigns among other departments and regions
- Engage with core teams across the regions to ensure collaboration of central plans and delivery
- Guide and support marketing and PR teams on social activity and liaise with other agencies involved in larger scale campaigns and projects
- Ensure quality and compliance within company guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for detailed performance reports and post-campaign reports
- Provide thought leadership to internal teams, ensuring awareness of trends and trends are to be utilised
- Prioritise return on investment and keep costs inline with budgets
- Be creative, proactive and reactive in social media approach
As a Social Media Manager, you will possess experience across a number of social platforms, owning social strategy, and planning and executing of social media strategy. You will have experience in delivering social media campaigns within both B2B and B2C environments/communities, solid experience of extracting and analysing data to drive performance and excellent communication skills.
About the Company
This global property company, based in London, is a leader in its market. They are now investing and focusing on improving their digital efforts within the social space and are looking for talented professionals to join. This company offers excellent routes for progression and will provide any individual with the necessary resources needed to improve and grow their career.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply in confidence. If any further assistance is needed, please email email@example.com or 0207 509 8450.