Digital Engagement Manager
Salary £250 - £275 per day
Consultant Ryan Fabian
Date posted 01 June 2022london marketing/media-publishing 2022-06-04 2022-07-01 media London London GB GBP 250 275 275 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Department Overview: The Marketing department constantly strives to create and maintain a best-in-class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of content. All leadership roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration, and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content across windows.
Overview of the role:
Manage and grow the UK community across the website, UK social media channels and their e-mail programme
Work closely with our dedicated organic social media agency to drive best practise and consistency across the UK channels, identify new trends and opportunities, and be responsible for driving innovation.
Manage our CRM programme and maximise opportunities across the wider databases, with the aim of increasing the number of subscribers, the level of engagement and ability to personalise content based on user preferences.
Work closely with the Data Strategy and Insights Manager to integrate our organic data points within the wider reporting structure, while also driving towards our own first party data strategy.
Collaborate with our UK Publicity team as well as colleagues in the EMEA and US to drive content and community engagement opportunities out of publicity tours.
Be the go-to person for anything that is organic media related, supporting the wider parts of the business including New Release, Catalogue, TV and Franchises. Ensure all social posts are accurate, in-line with our values and engagement strategy.
Be the primary contact in the UK for social partners such as TikTok and Meta, to identify and execute original, creative opportunities to drive organic social reach and engagement. Leverage partner relationships to unlock added value opportunities for UK and potentially global audiences.
Collaborate as the lead UK representative in all global Divisional discussions around social media, community and CRM strategy, as well as those with other territories. Help contribute to the development of our data strategy working closely with the Executive Director of Digital Marketing to unlock more effective, targeted media solutions across our businesses and key franchises. Lead the website strategy, working closely with our SEO agency and colleagues in the US to enchance the site accordingly. Co-manage two digital Interns in collaboration with the other team members.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop our current website
- Help define the on-going website development roadmap, working closely with the marketing and publicity teams to ensure the website is fully integrated across all marketing communications
- Develop a long-term strategy for all our social media channels making sure we are constantly growing our communities and creating best in class content
- Lead innovation throughout all our digital channels, advising the marketing and publicity team on best practice
- Work closely with the Data Manager to build correlation modelling and dashboards for organic media channels
- Develop the community by identifying smart digital connection opportunities for fans and consumers - both on new and existing digital and social media platforms
- Work with the Data Manager to create regular, timely and informative ad-hoc reports to ensure that our organic media performance is meetings KPIs
- Work with the Audience Insights team and Digital Publicists to present social listening findings in weekly insights meetings
- Manage the overall ways of working with our social media agency, and how they feed into all areas of the UK business, educating the marketing teams on new social media trends and opportunities
- Develop a strong CRM programme by: Working closely with our agencies and our teams in Burbank to migrate existing UK customers in global databases, into our UK one
- Developing a new content architecture that drives engagement in our digital content and promotes the growth of our communities
- Manage a detailed data capture strategy to enable personalisation of content for users
- Be the principal resource for in all CRM discussions, supporting Divisional global initiatives, pioneering local ones and looking for cross divisional connections and synergies
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven track record of online community management; and strong technical knowledge of community platforms, systems and software (e.g. social platforms, Google Analytics)
- Proven experience with social marketing and content strategy
- Experience using Content Management Systems to update website content (e.g. Drupal)
- Experience in managing email programme and software (i.e. Salesforce)
- Have a keen eye for detail, grammar, and quality of content
- Ability to manage multiple schedules simultaneously, working under high pressure and tight timelines
- Resourceful and pro-active, with a creative and strategic approach to problem solving and the ability to work autonomously when required
- Leadership ability and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of and passion for current social media trends, a strong understanding of digital culture and the role social plays within that
- Experience working with external agencies
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022Since launching in 1989, this organisation has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. Purpose of role: As a Senior Digital PR Executive, you will be responsible for the continued development of our in-house efforts to aid with organic growth. You will be given the opportunity to get involved in the entire creative process overseeing ideation, creation, visualisation of data and retrospect. We are looking for someone that can turn data and insights into content marketing campaigns for SEO & digital PR. You will have previous experience in turning data into meaningful insights that engage influencers and journalist through assets such as articles, infographics & interactives that assist in delivering backlinks from authoritative sites. We are seeking an individual who has a good level of creative awareness, data analysis skills, stays up to date with current affairs and is looking to take on a new challenge.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 June 2022Since launching in 1989, this organisation has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, they provide spread bet and CFD trading to over 80,000 customers worldwide, is voted as the no.1 for provider for customer service, executing over 60 million trades annually on our award-winning trading platform. Purpose of the role: You will manage and run the digital marketing programs and campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will cover the entire range of digital channels and mediums for the wide spectrum of offerings - on a global scale. You will also help develop advertising campaigns, help produce creative assets, identify and grow prospecting and remarketing audiences, use data to inform strategy, and manage the digital marketing budget to achieve company goals.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world’s first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. You will be in charge of their outward voice and written imprint of the brand. You'll help build the company brand to resonate with the user base, as well as potential new audiences just discovering the organisation. You’ll be a creative driver and a champion of their brand guidelines, able to nurture and refine their identity as they grow. In this role you will be responsible for writing excellent copy for blogs, website, social media, email marketing and beyond. We are looking for someone who is able to check the work of others and make informed decisions and improvements. You will be responsible for owning the tone of brand and copywriting.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022This organisation is set to revolutionize and tokenize the music industry, using blockchain technology to change how musicians access the funding they need and to provide a launch for the world's first music copyright-backed NFTs. The company will serve as a NFT launchpad, copyright exchange and DeFi loan platform, with a game-changing approach to music ownership and loan collateral. After attracting interest from world-famous musicians across the globe, they are now launching a series of huge NFT sales with major industry partners. Purpose of the role: In this role you should be well versed in crypto / blockchain community programmes, such as working with a global team of external Ambassadors, following the processes and communication protocols for community-building and managing all conversations. We are looking for an experienced community support manager to join the team and own our communications and customer support strategy. This role suits a strategically minded, tech-savvy ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will join our Global Marketing team and will be active in our channels, such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram, Discord and several customer support channels like intercom & email. Customer support experience and Crypto knowledge are essential for this role, to ensure the effective implementation of existing and future projects and a proper level of customer support quality.
Salary: Up to £66,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022I have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing & Communications Manager looking to be a part of an industry leading organisation in the heart of London. This company operates a leading institutional electronic trading platform, delivering expanded liquidity opportunities, improved execution quality and significant cost savings across global fixed-income markets. A global network of over 1,700 firms including the world’s leading asset managers and institutional broker-dealers, leverages the company’s patented trading technology to efficiently trade bonds. Drawing on its deep data and analytical resources, the business provides automated trading solutions, market data products and a range of pre- and post-trade services. The headquarters is based in New York and they also cover London, Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, São Paulo, Hong Kong and Singapore.