B2B Marketing Manager
Salary £38000 - £40000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Scott White
Date posted 28 October 2016
A leading media business in the UK Are currently recruiting a B2B Marketing Manager in London. The B2B Marketing Manager will be a key member of the Brand Marketing team and will be the conduit between the Brand team, Audience, Insight & Analytics team and the Commercial Trade Marketing team.
The B2B Marketing Manager Role:
The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for the business-to-business marketing strategy and plans, ensuring all trade communications align with the overall brand strategy whilst delivering against agreed objectives and supporting commercial sales and revenue targets.
- Work with the Head of Brand and Planning and the Commercial Director to develop the B2B marketing strategy for agencies and clients to support commercial sales and revenue targets.
- Ensure all activity fully supports the wider brand proposition and delivers “through the line” integration of communications and messaging.
- Assist in building a data strategy to gain in-depth understanding of the relevant sectors, regions, audiences, products, industry trends and customer needs across the portfolio.
- Help to develop a trade 'tone of voice' for clients and agencies that is consistent with the main brands (B2C brands )and plan/deliver a consistent communication
- Develop a lead generation tool using social media for the client team and demonstrate additional revenue to the business.
- Provide support in managing any B2B marketing agencies and the on premise agency, to ensure campaign delivery and maximise resource effectiveness.
- Report on campaign effectiveness against B2B KPIs looking at key brand metrics and sector performance.
- Ensure all sales materials are kept updated including the media kit and rate card.
- Work closely with the Commercial Events & Trade Marketing Manager to ensure brand consistency across all brands and products.
- Assist with new product launches and manage the take to market marketing plans.
- Plan and record all advertising with selected trade press to advise on future campaigns.
- Work with the Commercial Director to develop case studies that demonstrate campaign effectiveness.
You must be a proven B2B Marketer with a track record in a commercially focused role with experience of working with a sales team and editorial teams. You will have the ability to translate a brand vision and develop a sales narrative and Ideally you will have experience working in B2B Media or Publishing.
This is a great opportunity to work in the B2B arm of a leading consumer media business in a new role within an experienced team of media professionals.
Apply now for more details or contact Scott White on 0207 509 8089 or email@example.com