Salary £25000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Fiona McDonough
Date posted 07 October 2016
A leading publisher are looking for a Retention Executive to join their Marketing Department in central London. The role is a 12 month contract covering maternity leave.
About the Retention Executive role:
The role will require you to manage the operational delivery of engagement and customer experience programs, customer campaigns and direct marketing execution, so that mutually valuable relationships with direct consumers are built and sustained.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage activation and churn management plans for subscription and corporate customers. Allocate budget and effort across these categories based on strategic priorities and value to the company
- Ensure that multi-channel, integrated campaigns are produced, prioritised and implemented effectively, working collaboratively with all teams within Sales and Marketing, so that customer engagement is optimised in quality and value terms
- Deliver the targeted improvements in subscriber activation
- Manage the reporting of KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Deliver the targeted revenue and ARPU growth targets
- Oversee the reporting of revenue against budget and forecast
- Work with the Customer Experience team to develop and embed a customer lifecycle management approach to retention. Build customer management and reporting capabilities around the lifecycle that enable execution, assessment and optimisation of the approach
- Manage individual campaign and program budgets including all elements of the annual CRM budget
- Drive an ongoing culture of improvement and innovation, creating and developing processes which will drive efficiency and effectiveness whilst continuing to ensure that customers are delighted
As a Retention Executive the department are looking for you to be a collaborative, creative and customer led individual that can add value to the team. A sounds commercial understanding is key.
Important attributes for this role include:
- Thorough understanding of best practice in retention management, testing and roll out strategies
- Good understanding of multi-channel subscription models
- Proven experience of managing complex stakeholder environments and revenue models
- Thorough understanding of tools and techniques used in integrated marketing communications, direct response and analysis programmes
- Ability to communicate technical or data led information to commercial teams in an engaging and informative manner
- Ability to translate customer life cycle events into creative execution produced by internal and external agencies
About the organisation:
The organisation are an exciting, innovative and fast paced market leader in the publishing and reporting world. They offer great employee development options and will support you throughout your career with them. They are based in central London.
Click below to apply today.