Salary generous rewards package
Consultant Roya Bolourchi
Date posted 06 September 2016
A leading news publisher are looking for a determined CRM Manager to join their team in London. Offering first class training and career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for a digitally savvy marketer looking to further their career in the fast paced publishing industry.
About the CRM Manager role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and based in London, this role is looking for a skilled marketer who is able to drive subscriptions predominantly focused on email however responsible for mobile, app and online databases. With full CRM responsibility and room to bring in exciting and innovative ideas, you will be accountable for managing the segmentation process and ensuring that the brand is strong and consistent across all platforms. Working closely with editorial and marketing teams, it is essential to have solid leadership skills and strong business acumen to build long lasting relationships.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Implement ideas with the purpose to drive CRM data and improve retention rates
- Develop memorable campaigns which ensure the company is heard above the noise in the market
- Be the guardian of the database when it comes to managing all updates and cleansing for duplication's to align with the businesses compliances
- Be involved with lifecycle marketing initiatives from planning through to welcoming, on boarding and managing drop off rates
- Ensure any promotions are marketed effectively to customers and reward loyal regulars
Key skills required:
Working in a company which focuses on providing exceptional customer experience, this is a brilliant opportunity for a CRM Manager looking for an exciting new challenge.
You will have the following background:
- Ability to manage time effectively and co ordinate several projects at one time
- A critical thinker who takes a logical approach in problem solving
- A strong communicator who is comfortable being around data and handling numerical statistics
- Proven experience in a CRM focused role with a sizable consumer database
- Good knowledge of HTML and ESP platforms
- Generous rewards package
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Roya Bolourchi on 02075098146. Alternatively, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org